Terms of Service
Conditions for the use of this site
· Nutralab offers this Website, including all information, software, products and services available from this Website or offered as part of or in conjunction with this Website, to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, policies, and conditions stated hereinafter. Nutralab reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any given time by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location on the Website.
· Your continued use of this Website constitutes your agreement to all such policies, and any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by Nutralab.
· The term ‘nutralabcorp.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
· The use of this Website is at the user’s own risk. There is no warranty provided by the Website to the user. Neither Nutralab nor its employees, agents, merchants, licensors, third-party information providers or the like can provide a guarantee that the Web site or its operation will be always reliable, accurate with uninterrupted service or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding this Website in the name of Nutralab. Nutralab reserves the right to modify or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of this Web site.
· The following requirements apply to the user of the Website: (a) you will not use any electronic communication feature of the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, tortious, abusive, intrusive on another’s privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening, or hateful, all as determined by Nutralab in its sole and absolute discretion; (b) you will not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute any information, software, or other material protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right (as well as rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights; (c) you will not collect or store personal data about other users; (d) you will not use the Website for any commercial purpose not expressly approved by FCN in writing; (e) you will not upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any advertising or promotional materials or any other form of solicitation or unauthorized communication via the Website; and (f) you will not upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs which might interrupt, limit, or interfere with the functionality of the Site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Terms of Sale
· Nutralab ships worldwide from the Website. Orders already in the shipping process cannot be modified. Nutralab charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on the Website based on the applicable state or provincial sales tax rate of the location to which the order is being shipped. Payment conducted via the PayPal site and using PayPal services are subject to the terms and conditions set by PayPal. Despite our best efforts, occasional
pricing and other errors may occur on the Website. Access to the Website does not constitute the right to purchase products featured. Nutralab is not responsible for typographical, pricing or other errors. Products and prices of products described on the Website are subject to change at any time without notice. Nutralab reserves the right to revise pricing and other errors and to cancel any order you have placed if there was an error concerning the price or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order, even if you have received an order confirmation. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Nutralab will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. Nutralab reserves the right to limit quantities of products purchased. A valid Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card number is required for payment. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be added to the price of the products ordered. Title to all products and risk of loss or damage will pass to the buyer upon shipment from Nutralab. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, provincial federal, and international laws in regard to the possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from the Website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
Rules for Promotions
· Any giveaways, challenges, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions (collectively, “Promotions”) made available through the Website may be governed by rules that are separate from these Terms. If you participate in any Promotions, please review the applicable Official Rules as well as our Private Policy. If the Official Rules for a Promotion conflict with these Terms, the Promotion Official Rules will apply.
Exclusion of Liability
· The information provided on this Website is for general information and use only, and is subject to change at any time without notice.
· Nutralab or any third parties cannot provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, precision, speed, comprehensiveness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. The user acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, for which we expressly exclude liability.
· Use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at user’s risk, for which Nutralab will not be liable. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
· Certain areas of the Website require user registration or ask for user information to access certain features or content. If user elects to not provide such information, it may restrict access to certain content or features of the Website. If the Website requires user to create an account or otherwise submit information, it is the responsibility of the user to complete the specified process with current, complete, and accurate information as requested. It is the user’s responsibility to maintain current, complete, and accurate registration data. User is also responsible for keeping their password and account confidential. Activities under this account are the responsibility of the user, any
unauthorized activity should be reported to Nutralab. Nutralab is not liable for any loss that user may incur as a result of someone else using the password or account, either with or without user’s knowledge, and is not responsible for any delay in shutting down your account after user has reported a breach of security.
· The content and information on this Website is owned by or licensed to Nutralab. This material includes, but is not limited to, the appearance, layout, design, graphics and other features. Reproduction of this material in any shape or form is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is included in these Terms and Conditions.
· This Website acknowledges all trademarks reproduced in this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the owner.
· Unauthorized use of this Website will lead to prosecution and a claim for damages and may be considered a criminal offense.
· This Website may include links to other web pages. This does not indicate our endorsement of these websites. We are not responsible for the content of the linked website.
· All material on the website (Active X controls, Java applets, HTML code, softwares, media and other codes) that is not under public domain under Canadian copyright law, is protected by Canadian and foreign copyright laws. Exceptions to this conditions are stated in these Terms and Conditions. Copy, distribution, display, transmission, reproduction, publishing, license, performance, rewriting or modification to create derivative works, transfer, or sale of any material contained on this Website without the prior consent of the copyright owner is prohibited.
· None of the material contained on Nutralab may be decompiled, disassembled, transcribed, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise) reverse-engineered, stored in a retrieval system, redistributed or resold without the prior written consent of Nutralab. Violation of this provision may result in infringement of Nutralab’s copyright, trademark, and other proprietary and intellectual property rights, resulting in severe civil and criminal penalties.
· The Website is controlled and operated by Nutralab from within Canada, and is not intended to subject Nutralab to the laws or jurisdiction of any country other than Canada. We may limit the availability of the website, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Toronto, Canada without regard to conflicts of laws principles. By using this Website, you consent to the jurisdiction of, and agree that any and all disputes regarding these Terms and/or use of the Website not subject to the arbitration provision set forth herein will be brought before, the local courts located in Toronto, Canada.