Data Collection and Usage
· The following information is collected from our users: HTTP protocol elements, search terms, request date, request time, referring page, other access log fields, URL of requested resource, query-string portion of URL, user agent information, navigation and click-stream data. This data is used by us and our agents for completion research and development, support of the present activity, and system and website administration. Electronic files such as web beacons, tags and pixels are used to collect this data.
· Non-personal data such as demographic information is used by our company to analyze and develop marketing strategies and understand how you found out about us, your interests regarding our services. This helps us improve our website and services. This non-personal information is shared with third parties and our partners.
· User’s name and email address may be stored in cases where registration is required on the website. Emails may be sent to the user to provide information about our services and offers by us or our affiliates. The user will have the option of unsubscribing to our emails.
· Purchases or attempted purchases on the website will require us to collect information from you, such as name, billing and shipping address, payment information and phone number. This information is used by Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
· Payment information such as credit card number, name, expiry date of credit card will be required to process certain transactions on the Website. The user represents and warrants that they have the legal right to use any credit card(s) utilized in connection with any transaction. The user grants us or the third party collecting that information on our behalf the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of transactions initiated by the user on their behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgement or completion of any transaction.
· Cookies enable us to provide you tailored information from a website. A cookie sends data to your browser for storage on your system. You have a choice to accept the cookies or not, your browser will notify you of a received cookie, provided you have set up your browser to receive notifications. We use these cookies to track visits to our site and understand what aspects of our site serve your preferences the best.
· Your IP address is collected automatically by our web server when you request pages from our server. This is a number that is used by the internet so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. This information does not identify you personally.
Collected IP addresses are used in website administration, to analyze trends, track user movements and gather information to analyze demographic data. Collection of these addresses does not include any personal information.
· When required by law, we may disclose personal information, in belief that such action is necessary to comply with the legal process as per service of our Website.
· We do not knowingly solicit any information about minors or market to minors. We do not provide any services to minors (individuals below the age of 18).
· We take utmost precaution in protecting our user’s information, privacy is of high importance to us. We store information gathered on our Website in a protected and controlled database. Although we take care in protecting our information, we cannot guarantee the security of our database against all forms of threat, or interception of information that is transmitted over the internet. If you have any questions or concerns about the security of this Website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Changes
· NutraLab policy may undergo changes from time to time. Any significant changes will be notified to all users by posting an announcement on our website.
· This Website may contain links to other Websites. Please be aware that NutraLab has no control over and cannot take responsibility for the privacy policies or content of other sites. We encourage our users to review the privacy policies of each website with regards to collection of personal information, and to be aware when they are leaving our website to visit another.
· Any questions or complaints with respect to the policies outlined in this privacy statement or enforcement of this privacy statement can be sent to:
· NutraLab Canada 980 Tapscott Rd, Scarborough, ON M1X 1C3
· If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
· Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States